Sabtu, 19 Mei 2012

Franco Dean and A Family


Since January 2012, I have been hanging out with local portrait painters in Blok M, to learn more, and yas, I did learn a lot from them, and they all so nice, they are just like a family for me, we laughed, we chatted, we ate gorengan, we ate pisang .... 

Well, so, this is my very first time making a colored portrait, with helps from those badass gurus.  The funny thing is, when I asked my friend, Luna, like "Can you recognize him?" and she answered "James Dean".  Well, this is James Franco in an editorial in an old GQ (yes, maam, I  have tits, and I prefer GQ than your favorite girlie magazines) with the title "The Style of James Dean". (Yeah,  I know it's not that funny, I dont even think you got that one, like you were expecting a joke about my life as a gay man trapped in a girl's body, yeah, lets see)   

And yes, I haven't finished it until now.


Model : James Franco

Faber Castell watercolor pencils on paper (without water)

2012

1 komentar:

  1. This you've posted on FB right? One of my favourites. Much <3.

    BalasHapus