Sabtu, 19 Mei 2012

Abbey Lee & Gettin' High



I can say this is my first -almost- full body drawing and one of drawings that I made during classes in school.  And oh by the way, I admire those female models who have "orgasm" face, like you know, they are like holding their breath, and then "Oh, I savor every moment". I wonder if there were a workshop in every agency for new faces: "How to Work Your Orgasm Face" but I dont know, women are well-known for their capability for faking orgasm (I read that somewhere, and oh, go read the story of Marilyn Monroe (not Marilyn Manson, watch out) that "she never really had orgasm in her entire life". For an intellectual purpose, oh God!).   When the Tom Ford SS 11 campaigns released in the internet, I just knew that I wanted to draw this, so there.   

"How long did it take to finished this drawing?" Oh, I dont know, I was having a hard time to make the body right, I had no time to turn on my timer, I was too focus, but then the body is not even right, is not even finished,  why are you asking that, okay what am I doing, quitting Blogspot right away, okay just kidding.  You should have seen the body before I blocked it in full 4B (Thanks to Arya, a friend of mine, who suggested it), oh no, you should have not seen it.  

Thank God you're still reading.

Model : Abbey Lee Kershaw

Pencil on paper (LYRA Sketchbook), cotton buds, eraser

2011

1 komentar: